What is it? At its heart, comprehensive dentistry is a variety of procedures used to renew/repair and improve the oral health of an individual. Each of our dental procedures start with a thorough dental exam; from there we inform you of any health findings and provide treatment options. Our general dental procedures include but are not limited to the following:
- Comprehensive Oral exams
- Educational Case Presentations
- Routine Preventative care
- Digital decay detecting films
- Fluoride treatments
- Tooth removals
- Tooth colored restorations
- Crowns and bridges
- Full dentures and partial dentures
- Implants and a wide variety of implant prosthesis
- Oral Cancer Screenings
- TMJ Evaluations
- Periodontal Screenings
- Daily regimen recommendations – toothpastes, brushes, flossing schedules, diet, individualized instructions, etc.
If you feel something has changed with your oral health, or you know that it has been too long since you have seen a dentist, feel free to give us a call. We are always accepting new patients and we would enjoy working with you to maintain or improve your smile! Contact us today to request an appointment. It is never too late!